Guidance. Innovative culture. Commitment to client service. When contemplating your retirement plans, you need a partner like Cornerstone who exhibits these traits.
Our consulting philosophy addresses employee needs while reducing the burden on you. We take the time to understand your company’s objectives before proposing changes intended to optimize the plan. Like the rest of our firm, our services are open architecture — we are not tied to any service provider and will help you find the right partner for your needs.
We strive to enhance employee engagement and retirement readiness through various methods. This can be accomplished by implementing plan design changes or by utilizing our participant education program, which equips participants with the knowledge they need to make well-informed financial decisions.
There are a lot of moving parts to a retirement plan, but at its most basic level, you provide it to your employees for a reason: to allow them to retire with dignity. We help our clients chart the most efficient path to achieve that goal.
Securities offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC. Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC is a member of M Financial Group. Please go to mfin.com/DisclosureStatement.htm for further details regarding this relationship. Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC and Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC are independently owned and operated
Proper state registration is mandatory prior to conducting business in any state.
Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC and/or its representatives are presently licensed to sell traditional life insurance in AZ, CA (Malcolm L. Cowen II California license #0E27499 & Brian D. Bobeck California license #0H10622), FL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV, and VA. Insurance services are limited to residents of the above listed state. Residents of other states may inquire with us about being appointed in their state or otherwise should consult with a local agent for insurance services.
Variable life and annuity products, as well as other securities products, may be sold in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV, and VA. Residents of other states may inquire with us about being appointed in their state or otherwise should consult with a local registered representative for securities products.
The principal place of business and the state of domicile for Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC is:
74 West Broad Street, Suite 340
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Inclusion in rankings and surveys does not imply anything about a particular client’s experience or investment results with Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC.
1. The Pensions & Investments 11th annual Best Places to Work in Money Management list recognized 121 firms for excellence in 2022. To participate, companies had to have at least 20 employees in the U.S., at least $100 million of discretionary, institutional assets under management or advisement and be in business for at least one year. The list contains all firms that met Best Companies' high threshold for inclusion and were ranked against others of similar size. For the complete list see https://www.pionline.com/best-places-to-work/2022/winners.
2. The 2023 Barron's Top Institutional Consulting Teams list includes many of the nation's top wealth management teams specialize in investing for large organizations- pension plans, university endowments, charitable foundations, and the like. These teams also serve individual investors, many of whom want institutional-style oversight of their investments. For more information, please see https://www.barrons.com/advisor/report/top-financial-advisors/institutional?page=1&.
3. The 2021 Barron's Top Independent Financial Advisors list was based on a range of criteria. The ranking reflects the volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, revenues generated for the firms, and the quality of the advisors' practices. For more information, please see https://www.barrons.com/advisor/report/top-financial-advisors/independent?mod=faranking_subnav.
4. The 2022 NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams list is ranked by self-reported DC assets under advisement. Established in 2017, nominees had to be individual advisor team/offices with a defined contribution book of business. To be considered firms had to submit responses to an application form, including information about their practices, notably their defined contribution (DC) assets under advisement. The list is created and conducted by the National Association of Plan Advisors, an affiliate organization of the American Retirement Association, a non-profit association. No fee is charged to participate. For more information, please visit https://www.napa-net.org/top-dc-advisor-teams-2022.
5. The Financial Advisor America’s Top RIA ranking is based on assets under management at the year-end of independent RIA firms that file their own ADV with the SEC. Only firms with AUM exceeding $500 million as of December 31, 2022, are included in the print edition of Financial Advisor magazine's 2023 RIA survey. Firms with under $500 million are included in the expanded online RIA survey. No fee is charged to participate. For more information, please visit https://www.fa-mag.com/news/2023-ria-survey---ranking--consolidation-crunch-hits-rate-reality- 73828.html?section=331&utm_campaign=Financial%20Advisor%20-%20America%27s%20Top%20RIAs%20- %202023&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=267267240&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--6HaUUIWfYeVias7sDSMs02jFPKcg4Bo_l1T7s6zTDjLd6KzQ7TvVhgZemUkbKHRx-g0fblD1jXY- UBYOhvFLHEY32Vvz4F-7WUPZa_pgNzQBR6Eg&utm_content=267267240&utm_source=hs_email.