Securities offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC, which is independently owned and operated.
This material (Cornerstone Unplugged podcasts) is prepared by Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC (“Cornerstone”) and is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. The opinions expressed are as of the date in the podcast description and may change as subsequent conditions vary. The information and opinions contained in this material are derived from proprietary and nonproprietary sources deemed by Cornerstone to be reliable, are not necessarily all inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. As such, no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given and no responsibility arising in any other way for errors and omissions (including responsibility to any person by reason of negligence) is accepted by Cornerstone, its officers, employees or agents. This material may contain ‘forward looking’ information that is not purely historical in nature. Such information may include, among other things, projections and forecasts. There is no guarantee that any forecasts made will come to pass. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader.
Any accounting or tax advice contained in this communication is not intended as a thorough, in-depth analysis of specific issues, nor a substitute for a formal opinion, nor is it sufficient to avoid tax-related penalties.
The information is provided solely for informational purposes and therefore should not be considered an offer to buy or sell a security. Except as otherwise required by law, Cornerstone shall not be responsible for any trading decisions or damages or other losses resulting from this information, data, analyses or opinions or their use. Please read any prospectus carefully before investing.
Securities offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC. Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC is a member of M Financial Group. Please go to mfin.com/DisclosureStatement.htm for further details regarding this relationship. Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC and Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC are independently owned and operated
Proper state registration is mandatory prior to conducting business in any state.
Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC and/or its representatives are presently licensed to sell traditional life insurance in AZ, CA (Malcolm L. Cowen II California license #0E27499 & Brian D. Bobeck California license #0H10622), FL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV, and VA. Insurance services are limited to residents of the above listed state. Residents of other states may inquire with us about being appointed in their state or otherwise should consult with a local agent for insurance services.
Variable life and annuity products, as well as other securities products, may be sold in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV, and VA. Residents of other states may inquire with us about being appointed in their state or otherwise should consult with a local registered representative for securities products.
The principal place of business and the state of domicile for Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC is:
74 West Broad Street, Suite 340
Bethlehem, PA 18018
1. 2020 Barron’s Top Institutional Consultanting Teams The Barron’s Top Institutional Consultanting Teams list was based on a range of criteria, including institutional investment assets managed by the company’s financial advising team; revenue generated by those assets; the number of clients the team serves; the number of team members and their regulatory records; and the advanced, professional designations and accomplishments of the team.
2. 2019 Pensions & Investments OCIO Ranking The Pensions & Investment OCIO list ranks firms based on institutional assets in outsourced investment programs, with full/partial discretion, in millions. The data gathered is based off of March 31, 2018 assets under management. For more information, please visit: https://researchcenter.pionline.com/v3/rankings/outsourcing-manager/datatable.
3. 2019 Best Places to Work in Money Management Pensions & Investments partnered with Best Companies Group, an independent research firm specializing in identifying great places to work, to conduct a two-part survey of employers and their employees. The first part, worth 25 percent of the total score, consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part, worth 75 percent of the total evaluation, involved an employee survey designed to measure employee experience. For a complete list of the 2019 Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management winners and write-ups, go to www.pionline.com/BPTW2019.
4. 2019 Financial Advisor Magazine (FA Mag) Annual RIA Ranking FA Magazine invites all independent registered investment advisors to participate who meet certain criteria. Firms are ranked based on assets under management as of year-end 2017 ADV filings. To be eligible for the ranking, firms must be independent registered investment advisors and file their own ADV statement with the SEC and provide financial planning and related services to individual clients. For more information, please visit: https://www.fa-mag.com/news/ria-survey---ranking-2018-39594.html?section=133.
5. 2019 NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams The NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams list is ranked by self-reported DC assets under advisement. For more information, please visit https://www.napa-net.org/industry-intel/accolades/top-dc-advisor-teams.
6. 2020 Top Financial Advisor Firms Serving Charitable Organizations utilizes their own qualifiers to compile a list of RIAs to name as the Top Charitable Financial Advisor Firms. The qualifiers include; must be Trusted by investor.com according to their “Trust Algorithm”, must have a clean disciplinary history, must have at least 10% or greater of total client base with charitable organizations, and must have at least 10% or greater of total AUM with charitable organizations. The investor.com trust algorithm collects regulatory and proprietary data from serval sources to provide transparency based on lack of disciplinary actions to consumers. For the complete list see https://investor.com/charitable-organizations. For more information on the “Trust Algorithm” see https://investor.com/trust-algorithm.