Securities offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC, which is independently owned and operated.
This material (Cornerstone Unplugged podcasts) is prepared by Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC (“Cornerstone”) and is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. The opinions expressed are as of the date in the podcast description and may change as subsequent conditions vary. The information and opinions contained in this material are derived from proprietary and nonproprietary sources deemed by Cornerstone to be reliable, are not necessarily all inclusive and are not guaranteed as to accuracy. As such, no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given and no responsibility arising in any other way for errors and omissions (including responsibility to any person by reason of negligence) is accepted by Cornerstone, its officers, employees or agents. This material may contain ‘forward looking’ information that is not purely historical in nature. Such information may include, among other things, projections and forecasts. There is no guarantee that any forecasts made will come to pass. Reliance upon information in this material is at the sole discretion of the reader.
Any accounting or tax advice contained in this communication is not intended as a thorough, in-depth analysis of specific issues, nor a substitute for a formal opinion, nor is it sufficient to avoid tax-related penalties.
The information is provided solely for informational purposes and therefore should not be considered an offer to buy or sell a security. Except as otherwise required by law, Cornerstone shall not be responsible for any trading decisions or damages or other losses resulting from this information, data, analyses or opinions or their use. Please read any prospectus carefully before investing.
Securities offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC. Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC is a member of M Financial Group. Please go to mfin.com/DisclosureStatement.htm for further details regarding this relationship. Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC and Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC are independently owned and operated
Proper state registration is mandatory prior to conducting business in any state.
Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC and/or its representatives are presently licensed to sell traditional life insurance in AZ, CA (Malcolm L. Cowen II California license #0E27499 & Brian D. Bobeck California license #0H10622), FL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV, and VA. Insurance services are limited to residents of the above listed state. Residents of other states may inquire with us about being appointed in their state or otherwise should consult with a local agent for insurance services.
Variable life and annuity products, as well as other securities products, may be sold in AZ, CA, FL, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV, and VA. Residents of other states may inquire with us about being appointed in their state or otherwise should consult with a local registered representative for securities products.
The principal place of business and the state of domicile for Cornerstone Institutional Investors, LLC is:
74 West Broad Street, Suite 340
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Inclusion in rankings and surveys does not imply anything about a particular client’s experience or investment results with Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management, LLC.
1. The Pensions & Investments 11th annual Best Places to Work in Money Management list recognized 121 firms for excellence in 2022. To participate, companies had to have at least 20 employees in the U.S., at least $100 million of discretionary, institutional assets under management or advisement and be in business for at least one year. The list contains all firms that met Best Companies' high threshold for inclusion and were ranked against others of similar size. For the complete list see https://www.pionline.com/best-places-to-work/2022/winners.
2. The 2023 Barron's Top Institutional Consulting Teams list includes many of the nation's top wealth management teams specialize in investing for large organizations- pension plans, university endowments, charitable foundations, and the like. These teams also serve individual investors, many of whom want institutional-style oversight of their investments. For more information, please see https://www.barrons.com/advisor/report/top-financial-advisors/institutional?page=1&.
3. The 2021 Barron's Top Independent Financial Advisors list was based on a range of criteria. The ranking reflects the volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, revenues generated for the firms, and the quality of the advisors' practices. For more information, please see https://www.barrons.com/advisor/report/top-financial-advisors/independent?mod=faranking_subnav.
4. The 2022 NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams list is ranked by self-reported DC assets under advisement. Established in 2017, nominees had to be individual advisor team/offices with a defined contribution book of business. To be considered firms had to submit responses to an application form, including information about their practices, notably their defined contribution (DC) assets under advisement. The list is created and conducted by the National Association of Plan Advisors, an affiliate organization of the American Retirement Association, a non-profit association. No fee is charged to participate. For more information, please visit https://www.napa-net.org/top-dc-advisor-teams-2022.
5. The Financial Advisor America’s Top RIA ranking is based on assets under management at the year-end of independent RIA firms that file their own ADV with the SEC. Only firms with AUM exceeding $500 million as of December 31, 2022, are included in the print edition of Financial Advisor magazine's 2023 RIA survey. Firms with under $500 million are included in the expanded online RIA survey. No fee is charged to participate. For more information, please visit https://www.fa-mag.com/news/2023-ria-survey---ranking--consolidation-crunch-hits-rate-reality- 73828.html?section=331&utm_campaign=Financial%20Advisor%20-%20America%27s%20Top%20RIAs%20- %202023&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=267267240&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--6HaUUIWfYeVias7sDSMs02jFPKcg4Bo_l1T7s6zTDjLd6KzQ7TvVhgZemUkbKHRx-g0fblD1jXY- UBYOhvFLHEY32Vvz4F-7WUPZa_pgNzQBR6Eg&utm_content=267267240&utm_source=hs_email.